Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Waiting Game

I should have been finding out about my Grant any day now and I've been manic all week with crazy giddy happy highs and sad boozy lows. It's been taking a toll on my emotionally and I feel exhausted. Today I was certain I didn't get it because usually the longer it takes you to hear the worse your chances are of receiving the prize/acceptance whatever. So I decided screw it and I finally went to the website (which I have been avoiding like the plague) and there is a notice up! Since the deadline was pushed so was the notification date. September 1st!!! Oh god September 1st. At least now I have a few weeks to erm, try to relax? Maybe I'll do lots of Yoga. Try to meditate. Drink myself into a two week coma (ha ha just kidding!) And.... Still nothing from Fantastic. I wonder if they've pushed their notification deadline too! I'll go check...

No comments:

Post a Comment