Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Shooting Date Set

It looks like we are officially shooting over Valentine's Day weekend! It will be a 5 day shoot and probably mostly nights so I'm preparing to be nocturnal. We are making offers to our lead actresses today. I can't say who they are yet, but they are fabulous and I'm very excited to start working with them.

With a little over a week to go before shooting everyone is switching into high gear to make sure that we are super prepared to move forward with our very ambitious shooting schedule.

Over the next couple of days I'll be taking a good look at the script and making sure that I have it clear in my mind exactly what I want for the look and feel of the film. I'll also be working on communicating this to all of the talented crew. Because I'd be no where without them. And then it will mostly likely be meetings, meetings, meetings, and rehearsals. I'm already exhausted just thinking about it.

Ok gotta go lots to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment