Thursday, February 11, 2010

Shooting Tomorrow

Oh my Goodness. So much has happened since I last updated. I wish I'd been more diligent about updating but there simply haven't been enough hours in the day. Our entire crew is on. We finally locked in a great AD named Rick Flynn, a scripty and a sound guy. All of our roles have been cast:

Megan Melnyk will be playing Tina,
Molly Pope will be playing Maureen,
Jordan Smith will be playing the co-worker
Kent Meister will be playing Richard Powell
Daniel Abeles will be playing Billy

I had a wonderful rehearsal with Molly and Megan last night where we practiced tying Molly up. That was a good time!

We've finally locked in all of our locations thanks to our fabulous locations manager Alec Bates. We had a slight set back with our office space on tuesday but we found an alternate location out in Flushing that's going to work just fine.

The entire crew has been working so hard to get the film made it's simply amazing! And everything is coming together beautifully. At this point, 1 day out from shooting I thought I would be a nervous wreck BUT in reality I'm feeling really good, and really confident. With all the pieces moved into place all I have to do is come in and make the magic happen as they say.

So wish me luck tomorrow on our first day of shooting. I'll update again when shooting is over as I imagine I'll be too tired to keep posting during shooting. But you never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment