Friday, February 26, 2010

Finished Shooting

Well I have been relatively negligent here. I finished shooting! Last Tuesday the 16th we wrapped about about 11:30pm! It was a crazy 5 days of shooting. It felt like running a marathon everyday and I was almost completely obliterated on wednesday. I wandered aimlessly about my house my brain mush my muscles sore and unsure what to do with myself. In fact I didn't really start to come back to myself until Saturday.

Right after shooting there was a lot of wrapping up to do and now there is a lot of loose ends to be tied. First and foremost I"m dying to get my footage back! I have yet to see any dailies which means I have no evidence of all the amazing work my crew and I did to get this film made. I do however have some awesome pictures from on set taken by the fabulous Julie Fiasconaro our scripty!

I don't know what to say about the shoot except that it was amazing and from Day 1 I knew that it was exactly what I want to be doing for the rest of my life. The journey certainly isn't over but a huge mountain has been climbed. I will keep posting on this blog as I progress along in post production so that you all can know exactly where I am.

Right now I'm working on getting an editor for the film. I have a few people in mind and I'll let you know when someone is confirmed. And of course I'm sure that as soon as I get dailies I"ll be back here gushing about the foootage.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment