Monday, January 25, 2010

Hurray!

I have reached my goal for my Kickstarter fundraising. This means that I'll definitely get to keep the money I've raised. However, there are still a few more days of fundraising to go so I'm hoping that a few more donations will trickle in to add to the kitty.

I had a very productive weekend. The second round of casting went extremely well and I'm happy to say that we have found a few very talented actresses. However, we are going to do call backs this coming saturday to make sure we get the right fit. I also had a locations meeting which was very informative and I hope that by the end of the week we'll have at least one location locked in.

Our Costume Designer's sister has come aboard as our Hair and Make Up artist so I'm glad to welcome her to the team. Unfortunately, it looks like we are still looking for a Production Designer though, but I'm confident we will find a talented person soon.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment