Friday, January 22, 2010

Locations, Locations

So things are really getting going and it is exciting and stressful and wonderful all wrapped into one. I have hired an amazing locations Manager named Alec who is all over finding me the perfect locations for the film with the help of my dear friend Christina. Tami Manear an old friend from my early HDNet Films days has come aboard as our costume designer. I'm interviewing a Production Manager/Producer today and Saturday is the next round of casting. Thank you Paige Blansfield. I don't think I've ever been so busy in my life!

The Kickstarter fundraising is coming to a close as well. So if you haven't donated I urge you to go ahead and do so. We have less that $300 to go and that should be an easy gap to close. And Maybe just maybe we'll exceed the $2000 goal.



I'll keep posting as production continues. Your comments and questions are very welcome if anyone has any!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment