Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Getting Ready

So right now I am trying to mentally prepare for the film festival which is coming up fast. I can't believe it's less than a week away! I'm a bit nervous about seeing my film with an audience. How will they react? Will it be a success or a bomb? Will people forget it as soon as they've seen it? It feels like there is a lot riding on this screening, however I'm sure that I am just putting undue pressure on myself about it. I've been working on my next screenplay again. Man that's been a long process, but it's getting there for real! My parents and my aunt are coming in town for the festival which will be very exciting although a bit nerve wrecking I love you guys but my family is demanding! I wonder where I get it from. Anyway, that's it for now if I hear from any other festivals I'll make sure you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment