Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Acceptance

Congratulations to everyone who worked on the film!! Hunting has been accepted into the Big Apple Film Festival right here in NYC! It takes place from November 2-6!! As soon as I have more scheduling details I will let you all know.

Big Apple Film Festival is a small festival here in NYC and it screens predominantly shorts. I am excited to be part of this festival for several reasons. 1. Moviemaker magazine called it on of the 25 coolest festivals last year, so that is pretty rad. 2. It's in NYC which makes it accessible to the industry people I know here, plus all of my NYC family and buddies who've been harrassing me about when they can see the film. 3. It'll be nice to get my feet wet in a smaller festival to sort of ease my way into the festival experience. Because hopefully this is the first festival of many!!

I am over the moon as they say!

No comments:

Post a Comment