Thursday, July 8, 2010

Final Edits

Hello!

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful summer and has survived the heat of the past few days with their sanity in tact. I know I had a few questionable moments. Well, after a long hiatus in which I went on Vacation my editors went on their honeymoon and I dealt with some difficult family times we are back editing. Jamie and I are working towards the final cut and I have to say that the break was inspiring and the film is looking awesome. David is off working on the new Harold and Kumar movie in Detroit so we miss him (Jamie in particular) in the edit room but he's still with us by proxy.

I am anxiously awaiting to hear from Fantastic Festival in Austin to see if the film got in. Believe me I will announce it as soon as I know. Summer seems to be speeding past me and I've just realized lately how much there is left to do. Time to buckle down and get back to work. If only I could make this brain clouding heat abate! That's the update for now. I promise more frequent posts as the days go on!

No comments:

Post a Comment